We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer that has a passion for building and owning a great product with high-end customer facing features, internal tools, and experiences that help us and our customers become smarter. You have a proven track record of building scalable systems, with an emphasis on stability and security.
Why you should work with us
Agrando is a project absolutely dear to our heart. We act by conviction in order to contribute to the progress of agriculture. Our main cause is to support the farmer because in the end, it's all about mutual care and cooperation. Agriculture is our home and our origin and we speak from our own experience and know about the specific needs, which makes us the perfect partner for the agricultural trading of the next centuries. We want to push the agricultural trade forward using state of the art technologies and constantly stay in motion by taking one step at a time while being excited about everything that comes along. Working with us means to make a difference and to help us developing a meaningful product that in the end has an impact on the future of sustainable agriculture and thus the food you eat everyday.
What you should bring
- Great communication skills, ability to work in an agile team and workflow experience (git-flow, scrum, etc.)
- 2+ years proven work experience with IAAS, such as AWS or GCP (GCP preferred)
- Considerable experience building CI / CD pipelines
- Architecture and scalability experience from at least one large commercial project
- Demonstrable understanding of microservices design and maintenance
- Professional experience with Docker
- Deep experience with CLI tools, SSH, and Unix
- General understanding of core computer programming
- Open-mindedness and an attitude that encourages nurturing your skills, learning new ones while at the same time passing on knowledge in areas you excel
- Passion for building quality, high-performance and maintainable systems following best practices by heart
- Farming experience (just joking but having played Farming Simulator 2019 does count)
What to expect
As a DevOps Engineer at Agrando you will support us in the development and maintenance of our trading platform and its respective stakeholders (farmers, retailers, producers). You will make technologies or frameworks like CircleCI, Docker, and Kubernetes work for you and expand them to help the team. You will work in close collaboration with the Backend and Frontend teams to build robust infrastructure that is powerful and scalable. You will directly influence decisions supporting our Backend, Frontend, Analytics, Design, and Product departments while keeping yourself in sync with the Sales & Marketing team. You will be given an opportunity to learn and grow yourself in a friendly team environment that is using cutting edge technologies to change the world.
We can’t wait to meet you!
If you are more motivated than others, if you want to develop yourself further and if you want a fun workplace environment, we look forward to receiving your application. Send us your resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!